Breaking Boundaries is a non-profit organization, operated by a multicultural, multi-generational group. It started in 2010, as an outreach to both adults and youth against drug & alcohol abuse, prostitution, and the high rate of suicide within our communities. Our Vision at Breaking Boundaries: expresses the spirit behind the communities, where souls are nourished with the true word of God



Thursday 18 April 2013

God Promises Never to Leave You


Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have : for he hath said I will never leave thee , nor forsake thee. So that you may boldly say , The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Hebrews 13 :5-6

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying , Eloi, Eloi, Lama SABACHTHANI? My God my God why hast thou forsaken me? Mark.15:34.

Its amazing how we often feel left alone, after meeting d needs of others. We will not be the only ones who often feel that we don't have any one watching over us or who will catch us when we eventually hit rock bottom. I believe that its ethical to feel this way, but very wrong to believe that we are alone and don't have any one to stand in foe us when we re in need. As I go through the scripture in Mark's gospel , the 15th chapter this morning I discovered that even Jesus at a time felt alone for the first time in His entire reign on the earth. He thought the Father has forgotten all about Him and decided to move on with life with out Him. But thank God it wasn't true and that Jesus never believed it, although He said it our loud while in that moment of pain.



God said He will never leave us nor forsake us and He still stand by His Word. Just like Jesus we while at d final lap of His mission thought He has been left alone so also some of us . Always remember that He will never leave you , no matter what. Peace

Still Hungry? Philippians 4:11; 1 Titus 3:3; 1 Titus 6:6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment