Breaking Boundaries is a non-profit organization, operated by a multicultural, multi-generational group. It started in 2010, as an outreach to both adults and youth against drug & alcohol abuse, prostitution, and the high rate of suicide within our communities. Our Vision at Breaking Boundaries: expresses the spirit behind the communities, where souls are nourished with the true word of God



Thursday 20 December 2012

A Sincere Heart Toward God



Rebuke me and I will receive correction. Lead me in the path of life and I will follow, show me your way and I will travel in it, as a branch in your vineyard , prune me and I shall bear fruit. Ignite your fire in my soul and I shall be consumed by your love. Cover me under the shelter of your wings and I shall be safe. Hold me close to your heart and I shall know your plans for my life. Teach me your decrees so shall I get to know you. Refine me in your furnace so shall I be pure as you are, and reflect your image even your likeness.

Refresh my mind and remind me of Your holiness and righteousness let me abide in your saving power and rest in Your capable hands. Uphold my soul with Your righteous arm of salvation and I shall be confident. Write Your words on the tablet of my heart and I will learn obedience and embrace Your character. Reveal Yourself to me and I will learn to submit to you, for you are meek, lowly at heart even humble. Teach me true humility and I will honor You with my lowliness.

Bind me to Your love and I will know freedom, freedom from sin and all unrighteousness. Your glory has caught my attention and captured my focus, I shall fix my whole sight to you for Your appearance in my life is light that shines brighter each day and direction in my path you guide me in all truth. You are my daily bread, food to my hungry soul, You are the living waters You quench my thirsty soul, You are my all in all, my salvation.




You are the beginning of my new life and even you are the end of it. You are the rescuer of my soul, You snatched me out of the burning fire of hell and You redeemed me from evil. You cleansed me from all my filth in your blood. You made me a new creation, in your own image and likes. I’m blessed to have met You at that appointment
Scripture references: Matthew 11:28-30; Psalm 119:1-16; 2 Peter 1:3-11; Romans 6:11-23; 2 Peter 3:9-15


No comments:

Post a Comment