Breaking Boundaries is a non-profit organization, operated by a multicultural, multi-generational group. It started in 2010, as an outreach to both adults and youth against drug & alcohol abuse, prostitution, and the high rate of suicide within our communities. Our Vision at Breaking Boundaries: expresses the spirit behind the communities, where souls are nourished with the true word of God



Sunday 17 February 2013

Power in Agreement!


Mark 11:24  Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

John 14:13-14 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it

Seven days ago, our prayer partners agreed to pray together every night  for one hour, across Nigeria, Durban, Cape Town and JohannesburgOne of the particularly requests was praying over our families and children. On Friday evening my sister was on her way to Cape Town and I had no answer from God fro my request. I laid before Him and I said "Lord is there something I have to learn from this? " Is
this the one time you're not going to come through for me? how can I sleep not having any answer? what do I do at 8am in the morning?" I started saying Lord I know You can come at the eleventh hour but I do not even have the eleventh hour anymore...please?....

I did fall asleep, when I woke up there was a message on my phone for the precise indication I requested! He As faithful as the God we serve. Prayer was answered.


HIS Word is true and living, never to fail us. I would like to encourage you today. THERE IS POWER IN AGREEMENT! In the name of Jesus!!!

Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. He is a faithul God! who is always on time.

    ReplyDelete