Breaking Boundaries is a non-profit organization, operated by a multicultural, multi-generational group. It started in 2010, as an outreach to both adults and youth against drug & alcohol abuse, prostitution, and the high rate of suicide within our communities. Our Vision at Breaking Boundaries: expresses the spirit behind the communities, where souls are nourished with the true word of God



Wednesday 27 February 2013

My Peace I Give You


John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. 

Is true peace possible? Jesus Christ tells us where to look for true peace—in Him, and not in the things of the world. Eventually, all earthly things disappoint. Our need is deeper, more sublime than any possession or accomplishment can satisfy. We were made for Christ, and anything else is a counterfeit. 

Yes, true peace is possible, if we surrender our heart to our Savior and let him in.
Still Hungry? Number 6:26- Psalm 85:8

No comments:

Post a Comment