Breaking Boundaries is a non-profit organization, operated by a multicultural, multi-generational group. It started in 2010, as an outreach to both adults and youth against drug & alcohol abuse, prostitution, and the high rate of suicide within our communities. Our Vision at Breaking Boundaries: expresses the spirit behind the communities, where souls are nourished with the true word of God



Monday 2 March 2015

Having Knowledge of the Times

1 Chronicles  12:32  And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.


What a blessing it is to live with the consciousness of the time and season we are in.
Every now again I have caught myself just thanking God, not for a new car, house or fat bank balance, but for just allowing me to be conscious of the time we are living in.

I don't know what actually gets most people excited, but one thing I know makes me very grateful to God is being able to discern the  time and season we are in.

This single act of God has made it possible for me to navigate through the challenges of life.  It has helped me to know how to channel my hurts, pains and at the same time excitement there, by allowing everything to work out for good according to His purpose.

Friends I believe that the worst thing that could happen to any child of God right now is to lose sense of the time and season we are in. It's worst than losing ones whole life investment.

Of what use it is to acquire a mansion in a city already marked for desolation? Of what use it is to gain the accolades of men when God has turned His back on you.

I want to challenge every one of you  to let go of whatever worries and cares that has been choking your spirit and focus on what God is saying and doing at this hour. Like the children of Issachar let's ask God to open our eyes to the reality of the times we are in.


Prayer; Lord teach me to understand the time we re in and inspire me to act according to Your will and purpose for my life according to the season. This I ask in Jesus' mighty name!

No comments:

Post a Comment